Thursday, October 8, 2009

Almost GO-TIME

The Cake!

Alan successfully made it through his 40th birthday!

He didn't turn "evil," but he was pretty darn close to invisible. I knew it was a good party when he actually asked how the party ended...
Jagermeister, Red Bull, great friends, and an 8 1/2 month pregnant wife to drive you home! What more could a guy ask for?





With that under our belt, we are under a week and counting!
And, I am pleased to report that I am almost ready...

Here is my remaining To-Do List:
  1. Clean the house one more time
  2. Pack the Bean's bag
  3. Pack my bag
  4. Buy some bottles. I don't know why this one is such a struggle for me. I just don't know which freaking bottles to buy. I go to Target, I stare at the bottles, I put some in my basket and then I take them out... I know, you've heard the stories... I suck at breast feeding... just pick some bottles already. I will, I will! That is why it is on the list.
  5. Get my hair done- simply must be done. Cannot have 1/2 roots documenting the day of the Bean's debut.
  6. Mani / pedi deluxe spa appointment on Wednesday
  7. Nice dinner with Alan and Campbell on Wednesday night
  8. Thursday- Have a baby!
Seems like this thing is in the bag, if you ask me. Yeah, right.

I'll have someone, post some pics of the Bean as soon as possible. As I recall, Hootie has successfully hacked in a couple of times to Campbell's House....

Here are some pics to tide you over.
Peace out from Campbell's House!
xoxo
Campbell's Mom









5 comments:

Peggy Rice said...

eeek!!!! So close and I just had a thought, you love Halloween so much and now you have an excuse to ALWAYS throw a party. Could Campbell be any cuter? What will we call this blog when the new bean arrives? Will he have his own? Good luck and I love you!

Milo and Joey Good said...

wow- how exciting! here's to a great birth! (and happy day to alan, too!)

Grita said...

OMG..the countdown begins....That bean is going to have to be some kind of cute to compete with Campbell. I can hardly wait. As you know I love babies.

Colette said...

I would love to sneak by the hospital Thurs. afternoon if you will allow me :) Not sure I can jet set off to OU knowing I have yet to meet the bean...this way I can do lots of celebrating with lots of drinking all in honor of the newest Codina! Best of luck and lots of thoughts & prayers will be heading your way.

Haylie said...

Only 3 more days!! I can't wait. I was wondering when you were going to post an update! (like I'm one to talk) :] Maybe boys wont stink... as much, ha ha.