Alan successfully made it through his 40th birthday!
He didn't turn "evil," but he was pretty darn close to invisible. I knew it was a good party when he actually asked how the party ended...
Jagermeister, Red Bull, great friends, and an 8 1/2 month pregnant wife to drive you home! What more could a guy ask for?
With that under our belt, we are under a week and counting!
And, I am pleased to report that I am almost ready...
Here is my remaining To-Do List:
- Clean the house one more time
- Pack the Bean's bag
- Pack my bag
- Buy some bottles. I don't know why this one is such a struggle for me. I just don't know which freaking bottles to buy. I go to Target, I stare at the bottles, I put some in my basket and then I take them out... I know, you've heard the stories... I suck at breast feeding... just pick some bottles already. I will, I will! That is why it is on the list.
- Get my hair done- simply must be done. Cannot have 1/2 roots documenting the day of the Bean's debut.
- Mani / pedi deluxe spa appointment on Wednesday
- Nice dinner with Alan and Campbell on Wednesday night
- Thursday- Have a baby!
I'll have someone, post some pics of the Bean as soon as possible. As I recall, Hootie has successfully hacked in a couple of times to Campbell's House....
Here are some pics to tide you over.
Peace out from Campbell's House!