Thursday, March 25, 2010

Delinquent again... I know, I've heard.

I'd like to say it is because I have been busy with home improvements.  The truth is, my evenings have recently been occupied with P90X.  If you don't know what that is consider yourself lucky- if you do, you must be a total badass!  Alan and I are not quite to the "badass" designation but at least we are on the journey.  Let's just say that we have been sore basically every day for the past two weeks.  I am so glad that we are doing it together!  It's been a long time since we've had a mutual fitness goal.

As for the kiddos, they are getting cuter by the day.  The Diva, who likes to remind me from time to time, "I am a pwinnnn-cess!" has moved up to the 3 year old classroom and is doing very well.  The change was a welcomed one for both of us.  She is quite the little girl!  It is so fun to play pretend, now.  She can really spin a yarn... must get that from her Pawpaw.




As for the little prince, sweet potatoes and bananas are his new best friends! 
He still just lights up when he sees Campbell. And, of course, she adores him.  I do hope it stays that way.  Oh, come on... a Mom has to have dreams!

Love & Peace out!
XoXo
Campbell and Stratton's Mom

2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Oh, my goodness--my husband is doing P90X right now, too, every evening. I would do it with him but I decided to park my hiney in front of the computer for hours on end...which leads me to: thank you so much for visiting the painted house and commenting! It has been fun getting back to blogging.

Okay, back to your extreme fitness...I'm in awe of you guys!

Colette said...

Anything with a name like that has got to hurt....never heard of it but I am scared of your badassness already, you go girl! Kids are cutter than ever, messy face and all!