Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's a mister- not a sister for Campbell

Yep, it's official. I am growing a penis. Not one of my very own, per se, but "the bean" has a stem.


I haven't determined who cast the magic penis spell that worked- but I've got a pretty long list of people that wished a boy on me: Peggy, Stephanie, and Colette for starters, and every other friend I have that has a son... even Campbell has been saying it is a "brudder" from the start.


All kidding aside, we are very excited! Even though I have absolutely no clue what to do with boys... We are a family of girls. I know how to shop and cry and play babies and play kitchen and how to pretend and how to play dress up and how to wear high heels and how to catch a boy and how to paint fingernails and braid hair and cry and dance and, you know... how to be girlie!

Looks like I will be taking a crash course in how the other side does it. I am sure it will be quite the adventure! I can't wait to meet him.


Peace out from Campbell's House!
XOXO
Campbell's (and "the bean's") Mom




Here are the Little Prince's debut pictures...
don't be frightened by the anatomy picture- the large extension is a leg!



Top: The Stem
Bottom: Foot


Top: Profile (facing down)
Middle: "Skeletor" Head and Torso
Bottom: "Skeletor"

2 comments:

Peggy Rice said...

Here's what I say, you can dress boy tres cute until he is about 2 1/2 and figures out that they actually do put lightening McQueen on clothes!

Colette said...

YEAH :) my voodoo powers seemed to work!