Thursday, May 13, 2010

3 to 13

And all it took was a pair of scissors! 
We've been talking about it for a couple of weeks.  On Sunday night she announced that she was getting her hair cut "this week."  When I asked what day she said, "I'm not sure, but probably after swimming lessons."
"Hmph," I said, "Sounds like a good plan."  I quickly looked at our schedule and made an appointment for the first opening in the week. Thursday afternoon. This hair cut went MUCH better than the previous event I blogged about here.
Campbell had her first shampoo in the bowl- no drama.  She opted to sit in the Barbie Jeep (full of e-coli, bird, and swine flu, I am sure). The Diva even let Miss Whitney blow it dry with a round brush.
I had to choke back tears at least twice.  Seriously.  She is growing up so fast!


4 comments:

Grita said...

OMG.........She is more beautiful than before. I cannot wait to see it in person. I love you Campbell and your new hair cut.

kacdh said...

Might I Say, her nails look fabulous

Colette said...

Ok the adorable haircut and the nails to boot...taking after her stylish mom already, and who had any doubts about that! Still waiting for the day you color yours to match :)

Melody said...

LOL Holy moly, I can't believe how hair changes someone!! She is of course, as always so beautiful! Love your "germy" description lol!